Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The adventures of Freddie

There is a creature project at school currently. Two sock monkeys. One named Freddie and one named Minnie. Freddie takes turns going home with the boys in the class. Minnie takes turns going home with the girls in the class. Each child has the monkey for 3 days. Taken home on a Monday and returned to class on a Thursday. During that time they are encouraged to write down in a journal the things they are doing with the monkey while they have it. Here are the excerpts from the book of Freddie while Levi had him in our house.  Some of the letters are hard to read since these are kindergarteners :) I did my best to translate here.


The Adventures of Freddie

Noah.

I had a race
Catch Him
Eat
Tell jokes
At Blue Palm

Elijah

br ovae in the can. way cncecdht ons play chekel.  sat esna ok. read stories. He slept with me.

Dominique

Banana
Play Karate
dancing
We sleep


Brayden

I looking at my dad 
Watch me
Played 
Swinging back and forth
Freddie holds his tail
Slept with me the bed

Justin Jones

I go
Freddie to bed with 
Freddie I karate
Freddie is at the concert

Aiden

Freddie danced on my knee
Freddie slept in my bed
Freddie waited in the car when I get my hair cut

William

(looks like maybe an older sibling or parent helped with this one)
All about Freddie the monkey
Freddie slept with me, one morning it was beautiful outside. Freddie met my friends and we had lots of fun. We had loads of fun playing fun games. The end.

Levi

3/18 Me and freddie have been making ironed animals. We went riding on the track with our bikes. Freddie's tail got dirty.
3/19 We made ironed animals again
3/20 We ate spaghetti then we raced our on our bikes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Видео ютуб улётное http://youtu.be/knL93B57iiI
Прикольное видео секс http://youtu.be/X2sdWXysJIc
[youtube]knL93B57iiI[/youtube]
[youtube]X2sdWXysJIc[/youtube]
video youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/aeytovaresch/
Вот ещё прикольное Видео
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymb9e2nNOZY

video Видео ролики знаменитости