Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Kindergarten Midterm Report

I haven't been able to post anything lately on the blog, and to my loyal followers, I apologize. I hope to add some more things in the near future. There just hasn't been much time since I joined the ranks of the employed again.

Levi brought home another Kindergarten Midterm Report dated 1/25/13.

Since I have to sign it and return it, I will copy it down here first for longevity.

1.  S  Shows respect for other's property
2.  + Cooperates with others
3.  + Participates in group activities
4.  S Assumes responsibility
5.  + Works independently
6.  S Pays attention and follows directions
7.  S Adequate attention span
8.  S Completes work within a reasonable time
9.  S Works neatly
10. + Works at grade level
11. + Performs well on skills tests

Teacher comments: Levi is a fabulous student. He is very bright and excels in academic areas. He is quite good at problem solving and loves to figure out how things work. Levi is very respectful and polite with his classmates and staff. He is such a delight. I look forward to his stories.


Key: + = Excellent, S = Satisfactory, .... etc

We are very proud and promised to take him out soon for a treat. His request: McDonalds, for the ice cream.

No comments: